Friday, 8 April 2016

Boy's Third Birthday // Dinosaur Party Inspiration

Our Harry's third birthday is quickly approaching. While I'm still working out all the details, I had to share the party invitation...



I am absolutely in love and completely inspired by this invite! When I asked my amazing designer friend, Liz, from EJD Design if she could create an invite with my Harry riding on a dinosaur, she surpassed all my expectations! How happy does Harry look taking the ride of his dreams?! I sent Liz a photograph of Harry on his bicycle and she worked her magic to sit him in that little saddle.

For more information about EJD Design and all her stunning work, check out Liz's website. And here's a closer look at that Brontosaurus & Harry friendship... ;)


More inspiration for this third birthday party is coming from: 
  • This perfectly minty cake stand from Tiger Stores, currently in shops for only €8!

  • This cleverly designed and gorgeously illustrated dinosaur book, Dinoblock

  • This ROARing good party garland from Meri Meri


  • Oh and only the most perfectly paired dinosaur & desserts party top from Passive Juice Motel. Can you tell that Harry's wearing this tee on the invite above?!


The party will be here in no time and I'll be sure to share all the details from the party here. Stay tuned!!!! x

4 comments:

  1. this looks dinoerfect! that t-shirt...does it come in bigger sizes?! lol.. and the cake stand...yummy color! its going to be a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?! I would totally wear this shirt too! Can't believe you'll miss the party by a day :( we'll be sure to keep some dino cupcakes for yas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! I can't wait to see it all come together!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...